Linen pants with elastic waist and narrow linen tie belt. The pants have pockets. The pants are loose-fitting tailored and relaxed but NOT tight. Hand-made from 100% pure high quality European linen. These pants will let you feel very comfortable and stylish.
The pictured pants are Greyish Brown color #10 - many possible colors could be chosen in the color drop down menu. Please, see fabric samples in the pictures to choose other colors.
Please let me know the following measurements (please take a look at the picture with required measurements for guidance) as a note to the order or by messaging me;
1. Waist Circumference
2. Hip Circumference
3. Thigh Circumference
4. Ankle to Waist length
5. Front Rise - Below Waistband to Crotch at Front Side of Pants
6. Back Rise - Below Waistband to Crotch at Back Side of Pants
Size Chart for Guidance :
XXS: fits hips around 88 cm / 35"
XS: fits hips around 92 cm / 36"
S: fits hips around 96 cm / 38"
M: fits hips around 104 cm / 41"
L: fits hips around 112 cm / 44"
XL: fits hips around 120 cm / 47"
XXL: fits hips around 128 cm / 50"
XXXL: fits hips around 136 cm / 54"
XXXXL: fits hips around 144 cm / 56''
TAKING CARE OF LINEN:
► Machine wash gently on low temperatures with similar colors;
► After washing, tumble-dry on low temperature;
► Or dry it on a washing line;
► Natural wrinkles for linen are beautiful, but if needed iron upside down, steam can be used;
► Washing and using a dryer makes linen softer.
Please select you preferred size in the drop-down menu or contact me for your preferred sizes. Custom sizes are possible.
◆ Woman-owned small business;
◆ Hand-made in Latvia from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified linen;
◆ High-quality 100% European linen;
◆ Tailor made;
◆ Pre-washed to insure little to no shrinkage during use.
BENEFITS OF LINEN PRODUCTS:
● Absorbs moisture well;
● Breathes well;
● More durable than cotton;
● Natural antiseptic properties;
● Natural antibacterial properties.
HOW LINEN FABRIC IS MADE:
1. Linen is made from the flax plant which is one of the oldest cultivated plants by humans.
2. Flax plant is more adaptive to weather conditions, thus almost no chemicals are used in flax growing compared to other fabrics.
3. The flax could be harvested by machines or by hand.
4. In order to get the best quality linen, the flax is harvested by hand, thus no pollution is made during flax harvesting.
5. Due to relatively cool and damp environment, the best quality flax is harvested in Europe.
6. Given the limited regions where it is possible to grow top quality flax and the fact that the best quality flax is harvested by hand, linen is more expensive fabric than others.
The true linen colors may differ as every electronical device has dissimilar color settings and screen resolution!
To bring more natural linen vibe to your home, please see my shop: https://www.shoplinenstars.com/
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please contact me regarding your custom order. On average I am answering within 1 hour, so you could receive the custom order as soon as possible.
Yes, it is possible to have a custom order which you receive in 3-5 days (since ordering the item). I kindly ask you to contact me with your preferred delivery time and will get back to you regarding the pricing. The shipping is a lot more expensive for such orders.