Linen envelope pillow case with ruffles, frills, flounces. The price is for 1 pillowcase.
Available in three colors:
-Light dusty rose
The pillowcase gives your home modern and stylish atmosphere. Hand-made from 100% pure high quality European linen. Linen’s characteristics provides soft and pleasant feeling for your skin, thus ensuring that you have a pleasant and deep sleep. In order to ensure that the pillowcase does not shrink, it has been pre-washed.
Sizes (All sizes available. In case you could not find your preferred size in the drop-down menu, please, choose the nearest one and add your preferred size in the note to the order):
US Standard 20 x 26”
US Queen 20 x 30”
US King 20 x 36”
US King XL 20 x 40”
US Large Square/Eurosham 26" x 26" (66 cm x 66 cm)
AU Standard 50 cm x 75 cm
AU King 50 cm x 90 cm
AU Euro 65 cm x 65 cm
EU 40cm x 80cm
EU/IKEA 50cm x 60cm
EU 50cm x 70cm
EU 50cm x 80cm
EU 65cm x 65cm
EU 80cm x 80cm
TAKING CARE OF LINEN:
► Machine wash gently on low temperatures with similar colors;
► After washing, tumble-dry on low temperature;
► Or dry it on a washing line;
► Natural wrinkles for linen are beautiful, but if needed iron upside down, steam can be used;
► Washing and using a dryer makes linen softer.
Please select you preferred size in the drop-down menu or contact me for your preferred sizes. Custom sizes are possible.
◆ Woman-owned small business;
◆ Hand-made in Latvia from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified linen;
◆ High-quality 100% European linen;
◆ Tailor made;
◆ Pre-washed to insure little to no shrinkage during use.
BENEFITS OF LINEN PRODUCTS:
● Absorbs moisture well;
● Breathes well;
● More durable than cotton;
● Natural antiseptic properties;
● Natural antibacterial properties.
HOW LINEN FABRIC IS MADE:
1. Linen is made from the flax plant which is one of the oldest cultivated plants by humans.
2. Flax plant is more adaptive to weather conditions, thus almost no chemicals are used in flax growing compared to other fabrics.
3. The flax could be harvested by machines or by hand.
4. In order to get the best quality linen, the flax is harvested by hand, thus no pollution is made during flax harvesting.
5. Due to relatively cool and damp environment, the best quality flax is harvested in Europe.
6. Given the limited regions where it is possible to grow top quality flax and the fact that the best quality flax is harvested by hand, linen is more expensive fabric than others.
The true linen colors may differ as every electronical device has dissimilar color settings and screen resolution!
To bring more natural linen vibe to your home, please see my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Linenstars
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please contact me regarding your custom order. On average I am answering within 1 hour, so you could receive the custom order as soon as possible.
Yes, it is possible to have a custom order which you receive in 3-5 days (since ordering the item). I kindly ask you to contact me with your preferred delivery time and will get back to you regarding the pricing. The shipping is a lot more expensive for such orders.